Current Job Postings
Innovative Rehabilitation Systems is a growing healthcare services company with a reputation for excellence, located in Novi. We are currently seeking qualified part time bookkeeper. Successful candidates will be dependable, able to multi-task, self-motivated, have strong communication skills, bookkeeping experience and have a positive attitude.
Candidates must be able to work independently and in a team environment and have a high level of professionalism. The primary responsibilities are overseeing billing, including modifications to ensure maximum reimbursement, reconciling accounts, managing accounts receivable and accounts payable and preparation of financial reports as requested by management. Candidates need to be flexible and team oriented.
We are currently seeking a Part-Time Bookkeeper. This key support position has duties that includes but are not limited to:
- Oversee daily operations of the billing and collections department to expedite payment of accounts
- Reconcile and prepare reports on billing/collection activities and cash flow/financial position as directed.
- Maintains cash flow through effective collections.
- Monitor cash collections and reimbursement levels, recommending corrective actions to management.
- Prepare and post cash receipts to customer accounts.
- Enters accounts payable into accounting software on a weekly basis, cuts checks to vendors and ensures that items are scanned to the appropriate digital file location.
- Provide information to the external accountant who creates the company’s financial statements.
- Generates statements on client accounts upon request, or as assigned.
- Completes monthly bank reconcillations.
- Completes weekly general journal entries.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
Required: High school diploma. Associate's degree in accounting or business administration, or equivalent business experience, as well as a knowledge of bookkeeping and generally accepted accounting principles.
- BA Degree in accounting or business administration.
- Positive behavior and professionalism. This position is team-oriented and candidates should be able to communicate effectively, convey information and be a team player to ensure that tasks are being completed.
- Experience working in a small office environment.
- General understanding of health benefits, medical insurance and EOB's. Past employment in medical field is not required.
- Attention to detail.
- 2+years of prior office experience.Written and verbal communication skills required, with ability to effectively interface with both internal and external company contacts.
- Demonstrates ability to work under tight deadlines and effectively multi-task and prioritize.
- Must be organized, detailed with ability to effectively prioritize. Good problem solver.
- Works independently but also part of a team, demonstrating flexibility and adaptability. Can take direction, learn and process quickly.
If you meet the requirements listed above, please submit your resume, compensation requirements and cover letter to email@example.com
- United States (Required)